My Dream, My Future


     

      Finding success is never an easy thing, people all over the world have had all the potential to achieve success. It won’t be an easy road for me either though, I know what it takes and I’m ready to have my go around, and as long I keep trying and never give up on my dreams, goals, and my beliefs, I know I will be able to achieve the success I want in life.

     A person needs to achieve certain goals in one's life before you can call them successful. Success is to achieve goals, you have set. I have set certain goals I would like to achieve in my lifetime. Some of these goals are personal while others are professional. My professional goals in life are to find a good job that makes me happy and that job is to become a lawyer. Currently I am a student in high school. Im doing my best to keep my grades up, because I know that they will help me into college. I dream of going to UP College of Law and get Bachelor of Laws. I will be  be around 28 when I finished studying. So I hope that it will all be worth it.

     Life is full of ups and downs. Dreams are an excellent visual picture of your potential future. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.


Comments

Post a Comment