New Experience, New Knowledge


          We are learning everyday in our daily lives. Students gain new knowledge and informations especially in school. It's already two months since the opening of the classes started.  This first grading, I've learned a lot of  things which I could apply in the future. 

          I've learned on our ICT 10 on how to create a blog. I ain't a good writer but when we started making a blog I can say that in this way, it makes a person enhance his skills om writing. I also learned about the history of Internet and how it started. It was quite hard for me to memorize the dates but I find a way that could be easier for me to memorize.

Moving on, I will apply those things that I've learned in the future and I'll continue writing blogs because it enhances my writing skills.


Comments